Your chakra is what makes you up emotionally, physically and spiritually. Having a balanced chakra is what can make you feel happy and can harmonize your energies causing you to be healthy and peaceful.
Chakras are your energy center and each chakra are part of your body and your soul. It is what helps you to function certain ways. There are seven chakras (actually 12) but the seven are part of the chakras that work in your physical body.
There are seven chakras including:
- Root chakra-part of your security.
- Sacral Chakra-the chakra that gives you creativity, joy and sexual balance.
- Solar Plexus Chakra-This chakra helps you have confidence and self-esteem.
- Heart Chakra-this is part of your compassion and your relationships, including love.
- Throat Chakra-the throat chakra helps you to be honest and to communicate.
- Third Eye Chakra-this chakra is the place where you have intuition and you make decisions.
- Crown Chakra-this chakra helps you to be enlightened and give you energy.
You can tell if your chakra is blocked if you have any of these symptoms:
- Hard time concentrating
- Chronic mood swings
- Hard time communicating
- Trouble connecting with people
- Being stuck.
- Trouble sleeping.
Which Chakra is Unbalanced?
Your chakras can be blocked or unbalanced and if they are blocked, they need to be fixed.
If you feel that your life is not balanced and you feel that something is wrong such as you have trouble speaking all of a sudden or sleeping, then chances are something is not balanced.
Take time to look at what is going on and figure out which chakra might be blocked.
You can learn to unblock your chakras and here are some ways to do it:
Meditating is a great thing to do and can help to balance and open up your chakras. When you meditate, it lets you to put your energy where your body needs it most.
When you sit in a certain position and you can open your chakras, you can focus on your intentions and see what you need. This can be done with meditation.
Cleansing is very important, and each chakra can be cleansed by doing mantras. Each chakra has a certain sound associated with it and you can make sounds to open up your blocked chakra.
There are crystals that can help to open up certain chakras. If you feel that something is blocked, you can keep these crystals close to you and they can help you.
Here are some chakra stones that can help to balance your chakras:
- Root-Garnet, onyx, Jasper
- Sacral Chakra-Carnelian, Orange coral
- Heart Chakra-Green Tourmaline, Garnet
- Solar Plexus Chakra-Yellow Sapphire, Sunstone
- Third Eye Chakra-Blue Lace Agate, Sapphire
- Crown Chakra-Clear Quartz, Amethyst
You can use yoga to help to balance your chakra.
The Root chakra is located at the base of the spine and here are some positions that can help open up this chakra:
- Mountain Pose
- Bridge Pose
There are things you can do to open up this chakra if it is blocked such as meditation, focusing on the root chakra, wearing the color red, being relaxed as long as you can.
Even if you don’t know that your chakras are unbalanced, it never hurts to try to balance them and to get your energies flowing. This is a healthy way to open up your chakras and be healthy in your mind and body.
If you have ever felt that you are not good enough or if your finances or relationships are not working out well, chances are you have a blocked chakra.
You can unblock your chakra and see your health and your life flow naturally and without stress or anxiety.